Sunday 15 September 2013

Fluorescent Playtime Vlog

'ello, hope you're having an AWEsome Sunday afternoon


I have just a lil vlog to show you, it's nothing special just a vlog of me playing with some new paints but I just wanted to show that this is the kinda thing I do everytime I get a new product. I let loose, so that you can test the product, without being controlled by the limitations of having to produce something 'good'. 


If the speed of this vid bores you, (as it is a vlog I didn't spend ages cutting and chopping, just let it ran through my 25mins play) just click '2' on the 'Speed' to double it up ;)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Much love
Jennibellie
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. oh what fun!! I have a few flourescent colours that I havent used for a while - must get them out and have a play. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fun! those are wild colors and the blue was pretty bold, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color play! So vibrant--I just picked up some neon craft paint (all I could find locally) and it has a great color but is really transparent. Thank you for the video!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...