Sunday 20 November 2016

Sticky Things Haul Video & Journal Page

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooo

It has been SO long since I've posted around here I thought I'd share what I did with you today, so here's a haul vlog. I usually don't do haul videos (although I get asked...a lot) because you know me, I don't like feeding into the 'you have to have this latest thing to be creative'. At the same time I love new goodies as much as anyone, and this is just a lil haul I got from Etsy seller 'Alicemolds' so I'm always happy to support another Etsy Shop owner - they have a lovely selection of 'sticky things' and I really like what I got:



 And here's what I made with this afternoon with this haul:


While making the page I decided I wanted some circles, similar to bubble wrap but not, so I dug around to find a teeny tiny scrap dreg of rubber to create a makeshift circle stamp.

(...plus I had a lotta fun rearranging my washi storage holder - too much fun really, that much fun should never be allocated to washi tape lol)

So that's a lil of my day, first day I have managed to spend a full several hours in my studio just 'milling' in aggggggggggggges! Feels so good, I shall write a more in depth blogpost this coming week about what I have been up to lately - I have neglected JB Studio this last couple of months so will be a much regular blogger for the rest of this year. Right now though I'm off to do a bit more milling, see's ya later
Jennibellie
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. great how when you needed a stamp you made it for your page and love the texture it gave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, Jennibellie! I think we need some time in the studio that's just for fun, without a specific goal or deadlines or "To Do List". Your creative mind can relax and recharge itself. Can't wait to watch your video -- but I'm just glad that you got to have FUN!
    Cheers!
    Lynn in Missouri

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so good to hear from you! I was definitely getting worried. Have lots of fun with your haul and enjoy your creative time...I hope we get to keep hearing from you now. I've missed you! Beth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...