Thursday 10 April 2014

Site Tutorial for Journal Workshops


Hello gorgeously beautiful creative people,
I just wanted to do a quick post to let anyone who may previously have been scared to join (or use, once they have joined) my new ning site Journal Workshops that I have created a video tutorial page on there to show how easy it is to use all the fab functions and thingie-ma-bobs available to you....honestly if I can use this site I promise there is nothing to be frightened of!!! lol

If you are already a member you can see the tutorial page here, or by clicking the 'Site Tutorial' button (very visible in the top right hand corner).

So if you haven't already please come over and join us on this site, lots of stuff is happening and is planned for making it a fab place for art, journaling and creativity =)

Bye for now
Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...