Sunday 2 March 2014

Introducing Jennibellie's Journal Workshops...


Hi guys I have very some exciting news...
I am *finally* going to be doing online classes yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

I know some people have been waiting for me to do this for a long time, but now I really am doing it yay! So I have been working hard making a fab space so that I can not only host workshops, but also host activities & groups too! Below is a short video which contains the basic info...


I really hope you do sign up and take my first *F*R*E*E* class with me.

To sign up for my class you will need to first sign up to the site and then request to join the class - so make sure you provide a valid email or you won't get access. If you don't know where else to click just look out for the big bold button on the left that says 'Jennibellie's Free Class, Click Here to Join' kinda thing ;)

I'm so super stoked about this, it's taken me a long time and a lot of effort to get here so I hope you will come on the journey with me.

Love to you all

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...