Wednesday 23 November 2011

AEDM & NaNoWriMo Day 23

Today for AEDM is the third layer of the canvas: 


I had wanted to get it completed today but I haven't got too much time. I have managed to paint the additional items that I'm going to add to give it some dimensional.
So I just added pencil detail
and more of the Gem Gels in drops:
Day 22's final word count for NaNoWriMo was: zero. I had to play nurse nightingale yesterday as my grandmother is back in hospital, but I have to say a big thank you to my mum, who had been brilliant this past week that she's been in (hoping that she reads this) I love you :) xxx

5 comments:

  1. You can really see the gorgeous texture today and I think pencil marks are a very ggod idea.
    Lovely :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending get well wishes to your grandmom...as for your art, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jennibellie

    As I was clicking trough other people's AEDM work i came upon your site and see you are doing NaNoWriMo too! Good for you!! like the way you re-purpose materials. Something I did with magazines to make envelopes many, many moons ago. Haven't done any multimedia in years but it seems to be very popular these days and seeing you works makes me inch towards that a little bit more. I might just give it a go at some point, maybe even before the month of November is out :-)

    stay creative

    PS you might want to enable comments for people with url or anonymous because I don't normally comment because I'm not with any of the big blog providers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your grandmother is on the mend.

    The extra detail looks good, and hoping to see the finished article soon.

    Thanks for the LOVEly comment yesterday. I get the impression you liked it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can really notice the textured detail now...love what you've done today.

    Well wishes to your Grandmother....I hope she will be okay. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...