Wednesday 18 July 2018

You know I love you... (A Creative Love Note)


You know I love you, I love you so much…it’s just, I feel neglected.


You don’t always acknowledge me.

You think what I’m telling you is a whim, unimportant, an indulgence to pursue.

You don’t give me credit for all that I am and all that I can do for you. The person that you could really be, if you just stopped putting everything before me.

I know I don’t really talk to you much like this.

I know what I normally give you is quiet little inklings and, by comparison, that makes it easier to listen to the roar that is your inner critic.

But just know that whatever the inner critic might throw at you, I’m always still here.

Know that even when you ignore me for days, weeks, months, even years I am still always here.

And though this relationship is a little one sided, with you picking me up and dropping me, without ever showing me the appreciation that I truly deserve for being the amazing force within you, I love you anyways and always…..unconditionally.

And I am here, waiting & ready when you are.

Love
Your Creativity.

3 comments:

  1. I hear you Jenni and I really appologise if I have in anyway contributed to your feeling of neglect. I DO APPRECIATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU and the only reason I have not taken any classes recently is lack of money, you see I am disabled and rely on state benafit to pay for all my living and bill costs and I just don't have anything left for courses. Sometimes I even struggle to buy paper and glue.
    Please be assured though to me you are very important and sorry again if you feel neglected.
    vicky R xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky, thank you love I appreciate it but please read the post again as I wrote it from the perspective of 'Your Creativity', not myself. I know you appreciate me & I appreciate you back, don't worry about that. Much love Jenny xx

      Delete
  2. I LOVED this BUT at first I thought you were feeling this way and I felt terrible...so happy to hear who it was really about. I do appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...