Wednesday 7 September 2016

Video Tutorial: DIY Recycled Signage

Hi lovely blog readers

For anyone who does not know I run a Monthly Challenge Group on my art community Journal Workshops, where on the 1st of every month I pick someone's suggestion of a project for us all to do. I post a video of my project making and create a space for all the members of our community to share their projects also. 

Well anyway, this month I really loved making challenge so much that I decided to adapt the video a little and post it to youtube. 

You can see it here: 

If this group is something you think you might enjoy you can join for free here: http://journalworkshops.ning.com/
All creatives are welcome!

Enjoy & Much love
Jennibellie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...