Sunday 25 September 2016

Moving on Up...into a New Studio

'we're moving on up, we're moving on out'...for those of you that don't know the song I'm sorry, for those that do I'm sorry even more for sticking the 90s back in your head lol I've got it stuck in mine as things are all about moving in my life right now. One of the main things being a new studio in a gorgeous 1850s building =)


It is not official yet, but probably will be this week and to celebrate this I'm having the biggest blowout sale I've ever had online. 


You can read all about it here:

There is 50% off All Classes, 40% off all items in my Etsy Shop and 30% off of the already reduced Bundle of all 5 my classes. 

This sale is to raise funds for a couple of things but if you’re tempted don’t delay as it is uncertain how long this sale will continue (all is explained on the page)

Any questions let me know
Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! That's such a beautiful place! Can't wait for the tour!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...