Saturday 7 September 2013

Making Stuff, Making Stuff, Making Stuff...

Hello, 
I just wanted to do a quick post to let you know I am still alive

I often feel like if I've not posted a lot of 'new' that week that people might forget I'm here, making things
 which is silly, especially as I have posted stuff not only two days ago...but still when I'm behind the scenes 'making things, making things, making things' I get impatient at the fact I'm NOT SHARING NOW lol 'coz that's my fav bit

...so this post is just sneaky peeky pics at somethings I've been up to.

*cough* new art zines *cough*

I've mainly been making new products for my online shop, as I said in a recent post, but then when I said that I meant new stuff that just needed the finishing touches to them however now I'm a like a crazy woman that's been making even more stuff. 


Not all of it's for sale exactly, 
some is just funky packaging
...just because I love sending out the *best* parcels ever lol 
'coz that's my fav bit of this area ;)


my new large envelopes to transport some upcoming handmade art supplies: 

gorgeous no?!

I've also been making videos...well just the actual parts 
where I record me making something, 
because as I may have already mentioned 
I am in full 'making things, making things, making things' mode

Upcoming vlog (...when I get around to editing mode lol):

and finally journal page I shared on flickr, facebook etc yesterday:


So that's all for now folks, 
don't forget there is a giveaway on my facebook page at the minute for anyone who wants a chance at winning some of my new giant art journal page postcard prints:

(Names drawn tomorrow so hurry)

Happy weekend
Much love

9 comments:

  1. OOoh i hope i'm the lucky one! I luv your posts. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish i got the butterfly envelope it's yummm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can see you're a busy busy little bee there ... making all kinds of lovely pretties! :-) That butterfly envelope is beautiful, Jenny!! (((hugs))) to you and Sweepie! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait till you, reveal the rest of your projects. Want to learn more, more of your stuff!!I want to learn,
    all I can about Journaling, mix media, paints, recycling items, Book making. Love it ALL!!!!
    Betty from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennibellie
    I LOVE your art!! Your confidence has inspired me to paint, art journal, & even try new things like paper beads using my junk mail!!...love it!:)🎨
    I would love a set of your gorgeous postcards!!
    From across the pond...many thanks to you & hello to Sweepiebum:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Luv, luv, luv it all! Thanks for this opportunity. But mostly thank you for the videos. They really help me in my art journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful envelope!
    Not on facebook, so I shall just congratulate the winner from here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is so beautiful...I would love to win the goodies...thank you so much for the opportunity to win!

    Grandma Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...