Friday 18 December 2015

Loose Leaf Art Journal Flip Video & Peek at my Junk Journal


So this week I have been doing a lot of junk journaling, in truth as an assistance to a huuuuugggeeee project I've been working on eeeeeekkkkkkk...more on that coming soon. But it's the reason I haven't posted on here for a couple of weeks - I've just been swept away, it's been boootiful!! The only other major thing I've been doing is planning my glorious new year with my 2016 Shining Workbooks:


After I posted this pic of Facebook I got a couple of emails about them and what they're for: they're by Leonie Dawson and their bright, colourful & practical tools to achieving what you want out of your upcoming year. You can find out more here: http://tinyurl.com/ShiningWorkbooks

So seeing as the junk journaling is my main art journaling process atm & I was already doing a new journal flip video I thought I would share some of those junk pages and their process in the flip too...
hope you enjoy =)

Hope you have an awesome week
((((One weeeek till Christmasssssss)))) wohooohoohoooo (or should that just be ho ho ho??) either way have a great one!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! You got my pocket letter!! Thanks for putting it in your video!! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennibellie, I adore you and your work. Thanks for the new video.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...