Friday 26 June 2015

Meeting My Muse (aka a way to unstuckify)

I've been very busy this past week meeting my muse...or rather finding my muse, as my vlog below will explain, but either way she is BACK da-dah! You may have noticed I haven't been very alive online recently, well that's because my muse has been a little damped and so I took a little break (hence no weekly ramble last week) and low and behold she came with me! I thought she had taken a break of her own a while ago but the sneaky little mare hid in my suitcase (she must not have wanted to be seen with me lol) but still it's a 'whoop, whoop!' for me

Did a little video for my newsletter subscribers, and my newsletter subscribers only; so if you're not on my list, get on the list to see my travel edition, hitting inboxes in a few days:
http://jennibelliestudio.blogspot.co.uk/p/jennys-monthly-newsletter.html

I'm now ready to go again and wanted to share what has helped me release my stuckness in the vlog below, enjoy and have an awesome weekend, mwaaahhhh


4 comments:

  1. How nice to see your smiling face Jennibellie. As always, wise words and wisdom from you! Looking forward to july!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just come across your blog- lovely to see another artist serious about blogging...the blogosphere is a little too heavy on make up/ hauling and the commerical likes! Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Vlog Jennibellie. Glad you had a nice time away. I appreciate the ideas you mentioned for inspiration. And I agree with you on those things. I get inspired as well with things I see online too. Pinterest is a wonderful place for inspiration. xo :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I love getting away by myself. Especially if it is in a place like I went a bit over a year ago for my birthday when I went camping by myself for an entire week. I need to do that again.. really soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...